The second T20 International between India and South Africa will be played at Barabati Stadium, Cuttack. You can start booking tickets online for India (IND) vs South Africa (SA) Cuttack T20 match to be played on 5th October, 2015. The official online tickets will be made available for this match within few days of time after BCCI formally announces the ticketing partners. Fans will be eager to know the ticket opening dates, however ticket prices, availability and booking shall start within 2-3 days of time.
The Proteas are fired up for India tour as they seek this T20 series as a challenge for upcoming World T20 preparation scheduled next year. India on the other hand are quite familiar playing on their home soil, but at the same time are not taking things lightly at this perspective. The South Africans have the firepower in batting, bowling and fielding that makes them the strongest in all formats of the game.
Team India with MS Dhoni as captain are preparing up their bullets in all departments of the game. Since home team plays IPL every year, therefore conditions will suit both the teams equally that makes an interesting game ahead!
The pitch at Barabati, Cuttack is not a high scoring one, so expect bowlers to make a positive impact on the game. However fast bowlers will have key roles to play for both sides in restricting the opposition down to a low score.
How to book tickets online for IND vs SA T20 Match at Cuttack
Fans who are awaiting for the biggest festival of cricket carnival can book their tickets online through official BCCI Ticketing partners. It is probably expected that 60 percent tickets will be sold through online partners like BookMyShow, Kyazoonga or Ticketgenie. The rest 40 percent will be available offline through box office reservation at Barabati Stadium.
The ticket prices will vary from Rs.400 to Rs.3000 based on the stand selection of your choice. The online booking of tickets will start shortly in few days of time, therefore we advise you to follow this page closely in next few days. The match timings are from 7 pm to 11 pm and you need to check in 1 hour before the scheduled time.
You are also advised to bring your credit card / debit card through which your ticket booking has been made as this acts for your reference proof. International cricket is returning to Cuttack once again after 2 years of time, therefore fans will be super excited not to miss this T20 blaze between two hot sides!