Skip to main content

Book India vs Sri Lanka Ranchi JSCA T20 Tickets online

India and Sri Lanka battle it out in second T20I to be played at JSCA Stadium, Ranchi. You can book tickets online for India vs Sri Lanka Ranchi T20 Match on 12th February, 2016 and know the official ticket fare, availability and status online. Jharkhand State Cricket Association (JSCA) has provided access for buying IND vs SL T20 Match Tickets from BCCI official link, so you can get them at lowest possible price. You can also buy tickets by visiting the JSCA Stadium where ticket sales are starting in next couple of days time.





Team India after an historic T20 clean sweep win against Australia are eyeing their next campaign win at home soil. Sri Lanka on the other hand are looking forward to win this series to start making a move winning matches. Both teams are aware of each other and conditions are no more alien for the visiting side as they regularly play IPL at India each year. However home side is looking much stronger and stable when compared for their performance in past 1 year of time.

MS Dhoni led side knows the possibility of turn around any time when they face Lasith Malinga led Sri Lanka side since their last T20 encounter meet. The last time both teams were involved in T20 clash was in World T20 2014 edition where Sri Lanka emerged winners in T20 final match. After the comeback of Yuvraj Singh, Harbhajan Singh, Suresh Raina and Ashish Nehra, team is looking much stronger and stable banking on their experiences.

How to buy tickets for India vs Sri Lanka Ranchi T20 Match online


According to official statement released by BCCI, the ticket booking for Ranchi - JSCA T20 match between IND and SL has already started. In next 2-3 days of time, the sale of tickets through counters at box office will be available. It is estimated that 40 percent of tickets are reserved for online booking through BookMyShow, Ticketgenie or Kyazoonga. However remaining 60 percent is made available at the venue through manual booking.




The prices of tickets will range from Rs.600 to Rs.5000 based on the selection of stand of your choice. You can check the above links of ticket booking online which covers the entire information of tickets and link for buying them online. Please find the itinerary below for the match:

Match Date: 12th February, 2016 (Friday)
Timings: 7:30 pm onwards
Location: JSCA International Stadium, Ranchi




Please stay tuned for further updates in regards to discounted ticket fares which will be available through us in the above ticket links. If you need any assistance, please revert back with your comments, we will respond to them as quickly as possible. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Kapil Sharma Show Ticket Booking Online Free Entry Passes in Mumbai

The Kapil Sharma Show Season 2 is all set to entertain its audience by giving free tickets and passes online across India. Read more to learn - How to get entry in The Kapil Sharma Show in Mumbai. The Producer of the show recently said that no ticket booking charges / rates / price and cost will involve in boarding audiences for the show. Earlier it was said that ticket booking online amount rates and charges were involved, but is declared free of cost for Indian citizens and families. The Kapil Sharma Show Tickets is free of cost and you can buy them online for Mumbai show. The Producer recently announced that TKSS live show ticket booking and its price were being questioned, but officially they are being served as free passes and tickets online for selected families.

Ahmedabad BRTS Bus Timetable Timings Route Map Schedule

Bus Rapid Transit System commonly referred as BRTS in Ahmedabad is the most successful means of transportation for daily city commuters. We have mentioned the latest updated timetable and timings of BRTS Buses running across various corridor and routes in Ahmedabad. You can also check the ticket fare / price for your destination journey. Some of the most popular stations include Maninagar, Bopal Ghuma Gam, Naroda, RTO Circle, Shivranjani, Sola, Kalupur Ahmedabad Railway Station, Ahmedabad Airport, Anjali, Chandkheda and Nehrunagar. Kindly check the details of SMART Card / Janmitra Card passes provided by AMC for travel purposes and availing discounted fares across travelling in buses. We have also listed down the route map details covering the BRTS corridor in Ahmedabad.

Harjinder Kaur Sandeep Singh Wife Hockey Player Biography Wiki

Harjinder Kaur, the most athletic hockey player is a wife of Sandeep Singh. They both belong to the background of sports and represented national level Indian team in Hockey. In this article, we have given a brief information about Harjinder Kaur, her wiki, life and biography as a wife of player Sandeep Singh based in Punjab. She is currently a homemaker and supported Sandeep Singh during his tough time in career between 2006 and 2008. She got married to former Indian captain in early 2008 year.