19 December 2016

Book India vs England Kolkata ODI Tickets online

Team India take on England in 3rd One Day International scheduled at Eden Gardens, Kolkata. Cricket fans can start booking their tickets online for India (IND) vs England (ENG) ODI Match scheduled on 22nd January, 2017 in Kolkata. BCCI has officially announced the online ticket booking system through which fans can buy tickets online while checking seat availability and price details. The sale of tickets shall begin prior to one month duration from match date for online window and in 15 days at Box office collection, Eden Gardens.

Men in Blue led by MS Dhoni will be curious to mark themselves superior on home soil when they take on English men at Kolkata for the third and final ODI match of the series. Since Champions Trophy is scheduled to begin from June next year, preparations will be on for both sides to stamp their authority in the ongoing ODI series.

This will be India's last ODI series and final match before proceeding ahead for ICC Champions Trophy in England after 5 months.

India vs England Expectations for Paytm Series Kolkata ODI Match

As said, more than 1.4 lakh cricket fans will be awaiting for this match which could possibly be the decider in the Paytm One Day series. The final ODI is expected to produce a mix of bat and ball show as pitch could help the spinners during the evening time. Dew factor is again a proposal that could get a limelight when captains put their decisions during toss time.

The usual average score at Eden Gardens, Kolkata is 265 for all ODI's played including the home series matches. Under familiar conditions, both teams will bank on their spinning abilities to prove their dice in this game. India having a lot to rely on Ashwin as front line spinner, England will have Adil Rashid for a face off!

The batting unit will be held under the composure of KL Rahul, Rohit Sharma, Ajinkya Rahane, Kedar Jadhav, Virat Kohli and the captain himself. The bowling unit will have high expectations from Umesh Yadav, Bhuvaneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah and Hardik Pandya.

The England batting will have to prove under the leadership of Eoin Morgan with Alex Hales, Joe Root and Jos Buttler. Their bowling unit have the likes of James Anderson, Stuart Broad, Chris Jordan and Rashid as the leg spinner.

How To Book Tickets online for India (IND) vs England (ENG) Kolkata ODI Match

This ODI match will certainly pose the highest number of attendance for any given match scheduled in the series. Therefore BCCI has decided to introduce a quota ticket reservation for online booking and rest with the stadium authority premises.  It is expected that 60 percent tickets will be sold through preferred booking partner - BookMyShow, TicketGenie or Kyazoonga and the rest lies with the box office collection offline.

When you book tickets, kindly make sure the details like name, communication address and mobile number is provided correctly as it will be used for verification. You have to bring your debit card / credit card on the match date at the venue for verification with the tickets. There is also a possibility that you can book ticket offline, but the rush and availability status can go off within minutes of booking.

The ticket prices shall vary from Rs.300 to Rs.3000 per head based on the stand you select. VIP tickets will be available online based on request filled through an application form. It is stated that 40 percent quota will be reserved at box office ticket booking available at Eden Gardens stand and the rest 60 percent sale will be done through online quota.

Therefore we advise you to book tickets online officially few days prior to the match to avoid no availability. If you have any questions, you can feel free to ask us 

1 comment :

  1. contact for patanjali distributorship &delarship
    Head office no :- 18001801605,+91-7061982671
    patanjalidistributorships. org.in@gmail.com


Travel everywhere!