One of India's largest medical pharmacy surplus - Apollo Pharmacy is one of the leading medical supply chains across the country. They are looking for business franchise opportunities with interested individual parties looking forward to expand their network across the states of India. In this resource, we have covered the aspects of Apollo Pharmacy's franchise application form process, the price / fees associated in starting the business, and also the overall profit margins in terms of medication supplies delivered across different states. The dealership / distributorship process is very simple and the requirements are based on the retail area store an individual would like to go ahead. We have also provided the contact number of their business model plan handling team associated with their franchise application process online.
With the evolution of Apollo Clinics, the trend of best and world class medical facilities were made to Indians when they first entered in Hyderabad city, India. After their first successful setup of their hospital, they have covered many branches of Hospitalizations across the country.
|Apollo Pharmacy Franchise Business Shop|
None the less, currently they are into Consultations, Health Checks, Hospitals and Specialty Clinics in India. However, we have also seen many medical stores in form of Apollo Pharmacy opened across different locations across different states and cities. They are a part of Consultation group and work in tandem with Doctor medications and supply of medical needs.
Apollo Pharmacy basic requirements to open their store
Some of the needs which are illustrated as per the contracted terms in Apollo Pharmacy opening policies are highlighted below:
- Land area covering areas within the residential zones and industrial zones are permitted
- No permissions will be granted for stores which are out of the city and has less reach of people from residential places
- Availability of internet and computer for billing purposes
- Official GSTIN obtained for the store
- Billing / Printing machine
These are some of the requirements and it could change as per the need of officials investigating the store and other factors across different states.
Apollo Pharmacy Franchise Cost and Fees associated in initial investment
The franchise deals with number of different specialization medicines as well as products which are not part of Apollo's own product policy. These are other medical products which are covered as per policies of medical store medicines prescribed by general doctors.
The availability of the general medicines could vary as per tie ups of Apollo Clinics with medicine manufacturing units. Below points shows the investment cost and fees associated in opening of the store under the Pharmacy program:
- Within the residential zones and city areas where availability and reach is good :: Around 3 lacs to 5 lacs
- Outside residential zones (includes out of city areas / highways) :: Around 5 lacs to 7 lacs
- Within a shopping complex / mall / prime location of the city :: Around 4 lacs
The numbers also keep changing based on the number of products you are willing to keep on the store and the overall store area.
Apollo Pharmacy Application Form process and further stages
Within the application form, an individual needs to fill the areas of interest and medicines they are keep within the store. Below are the needs required to be fulfilled in a form ::
- Full Name with shop location information
- Outreach of people in the area where the shop is located
- Typical investment amount you are willing to undertake
- Typical Business model to be prepared from your side
- Why you would like to invest in Apollo Pharmacy chain
- Any prior experience in handling medical goods / owner of previous shops, etc
- Quote your GSTIN number if already applied and approved
- Medicine supplies from your local distributor frequency - Select either daily, tri-weekly, biweekly, weekly, etc.
- Prior medical experience - Medicines / Medical products suggested for daily requirements
These are some of the points covered and if you don't have the application form, you can simple take down the above points in a separate piece of paper and send us the application free of cost to avail the opportunity.
Apollo Pharmacy Franchise Business Profit margins explained
Talking about the profits that Apollo Pharmacy members can avail depends on the location where the stores are open. The board of members have divided the margins according to region wise distribution and the numbers also change according to the medicines and products opted.
Here's a quick idea about the breakdown as per regions:
- Northern Region (Headquarters of distribution in Gurgaon) :: 20% for products owned by Apollo Clinics and 13% for other products. For general category of products - it is 10% only.
- Western Region (Headquarters of distribution in Mumbai) :: Profit margin of 22% for products owned by Apollo Clinics and 15% for other product categories. For general products - its is 13% only.
- Eastern Region (Headquarters of distribution in Kolkata) :: Profit margin of 21.5% for products owned by Apollo Clinics and 14% for other products. However the general category of products - it is 14.5% in number.
- Southern Region (Headquarters of distribution in Hyderabad) :: Profit margin of 24% for products owned by Apollo Clinics and 16% for other medicine products. However the general category of products - it is 17% in number.
This is a general scenario of undertaking an Apollo Pharmacy medicine shop and their distribution process involved. Please let us know in comments section if you are willing to take up the franchise business opportunity of Apollo Clinics / Pharmacy, so that we can help you out on the same.